• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Sunday Ticket Question

$199 is full list price.

Never pay retail.

If you are a new customer, you can get Sunday Ticket for free.

If you are existing, call and cancel your service. Then bargain with the retention rep for free or discounted Sunday ticket.

Lots of good threads about this on Slickdeals and FatWallet.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever used the Sunday Ticket Max, where you get access to the games online? I ask cause I live in GA and want to pay someone that has directtv in the Panthers market so I can have access to Sunday Ticket online. Just wondering if they blacked the local games since the persons account I would use would be in the Panthers local viewing market.

Has anyone ever used the Sunday Ticket Max, where you get access to the games online? I ask cause I live in GA and want to pay someone that has directtv in the Panthers market so I can have access to Sunday Ticket online. Just wondering if they blacked the local games since the persons account I would use would be in the Panthers local viewing market.

They black out games based on the location of your machines IP, not the address of the account holder, just like MLB.tv does. For instance, if I were to travel to NY, Yankee games would be blacked out for me while I was there.

my friend had sunday ticket on his ps3 when he went away to college. He already had it at his house but had to pay extra i believe. I know it's way more expensive to just put it on the ps3 rather than already having sunday ticket obviously

Archived