• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Games

Panthersfan704

If you have the money to afford it, just get NFL Rewind on NFL.com. That is the only place where you're going to get high quality games. However, I'm not sure if you'll be able to watch the games live but you'll definitely be able to watch them the day after and it has coaches film.

Or if you have a PS3, just get NFL Sunday Ticket on there if you can afford it.

NFL Rewind is not live but it's still nice to have. I have no experience with stealing games online. I've thought about it, Sunday ticket on PS3 is like $200 bucks. It gives you 17 weeks of football. If you went to a bar instead to watch games you would have to spend about $10 or less to watch every week.

DirecTV has such low Sunday Ticket prices this year! I'm stoked! Living in Washington has meant i have had to purchase the 300 sometimes 400 dollar package just to follow my Panthers even with the Jimmy Clausen time! Buy a PS3 if you dont have Directv. Seriously this year is Golden

DirecTV has such low Sunday Ticket prices this year! I'm stoked! Living in Washington has meant i have had to purchase the 300 sometimes 400 dollar package just to follow my Panthers even with the Jimmy Clausen time! Buy a PS3 if you dont have Directv. Seriously this year is Golden

yeah just get DirecTV its worth it and when you arent watching the panthers you can watch redzone which is awesome

Lol damn I have a Xbox not a PS3...Well at least you get to talk smack to the Seahawks fans over there when we give them the smackdown!

I just used the streaming site when I was in Washington. I had a PS3 but I don't think they had the Sunday Ticket package when I was there. Now I'm in Minnesota until about week 5 and probably won't have any way to watch games. I didn't bring my laptop or PS3 with me. D'oh! I guess I will try to figure out how to watch a stream on my phone.

I wish the Panthers played at Minnesota this season. It would be a great excuse to see a game in the CircusTent Dome before it's torn down.

You cant go to a local bar? If I can afford it anyone can.

Afford what? A local Bar or DirecTV?

Both of those options do not apply to me. There are others that for whatever reason can't go to a bar or whatever. Or their local bar doesn't carry it or it's a local team bar, blah blah blah. Or in the extreme cases like me, are in another country. Which is why I'm glad i have the Internet.

Yeah I could go to the local bar, but down here they are bi-est against the Panthers...They only show like 2 t.v's of the whole bar...One time they sat me down and it was supposed to be the Panthers game....Then they turn it to some Dolphins poo on me...Bad experiences so I'd rather watch at home...I used to have a PS3 when it didn't have Sunday Ticket but I sold it because I never used it...Bad mistake on my part lol.

Archived