• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boat Shoes, Penny Loafers,.. Stop editing my title.

The Saltman

Considering the arches of my feet are only rivaled by those of a McDonalds sign, I have never considered such shoes but everytime I look at them they remind me of my father. And yes he has a boat. What exactly do you wear with boat shoes? Some linen Tommy Bahama pants come to mind but that is about it. Please educate me in boat shoes and penny loafers and their relationship to the fashion world.

Thanks in advance,

J Rock

I wear mine with shorts or jeans. No socks. I was raised on the Carolina beaches. That's just how the style has always been.

I question why the people in Jersey use so much gel and wear tank tops everywhere. I guess it's all about where one was raised.

Considering the arches of my feet are only rivaled by those of a McDonalds sign, I have never considered such shoes but everytime I look at them they remind me of my father. And yes he has a boat. What exactly do you wear with boat shoes? Some linen Tommy Bahama pants come to mind but that is about it. Please educate me in boat shoes and penny loafers and their relationship to the fashion world.

Thanks in advance,

J Rock

I wear mine to the office with Khaki pants or linen pants. Sometimes silk Tommy Bahamas but not normally.

That's on dress down days, other days it's that type loafer with same set up. Some days is button down brooks brothers shirts, others it polo style golf shirts.

I am from the beach, I have a boat, I fish a lot, I bang sorority girls, it's my life.

Archived