• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Visiting Charlotte Today!

People who think there is nothing to in Charlotte are either under 21 or poor.

Yeah Charlottes such a boring city it's become one of the fastest growing cities/regions in the US for what seems like forever.

Tons of stuff to do. Go eat downtown. Go rent a boat on LKN or Wiley. Tons of stuff for kids to do. Google is your friend.

But there is a camp practice tonight at 630. Go there you won't regret it.

Wow,we have food downtown? and boats on lakes? I wish I wan't so poor...

Whitewater Center is cool. Also, you should go down to Training Camp and see the team up close for free.

Whitewater Center is a good suggestion.

If my wife will go for it... I'm going to try to hit up practice tonight.... Just eased her into the idea

I "ease" my wife into ideas about three times a week.

If you don't go to practice (which you really should) check out the EpiCenter. Always something to do there.

Love the Bucks. I'll miss old Jimmy Tressel, but urban is a good one. My wife graduates from OSU this fall.

Being around the state of NC has me really missing my childhood and the area though. Thinking of moving back if I can find a job. It's been a good vacation down here in the south and getting to see Charlotte today and tomorrow will be the highlight for me. It's a great town my buddies who live there have told me.

Ft. braggs always taking applications.

She is interested in the EpiCenter... Is that where you can see the whole city skyline? What is it?

*Sorry for getting off topic of Panthers bc that's all I give a poo about, just trying to get her something before 6:00 so I can get to camp.

The EpiCenter is for tourists, so if you are looking to wait in line, pay a cover, and drink $5 bud lights then this may suit you.

EDIT: Didn't read your intire post so going to BlackFinn or Jasons Deli for lunch might be cool. I would aviod that place at all costs after 6PM.

Archived