• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teams that could use help at the QB position...

R0CKnR0LLA

Hearing about the terrible QB situation we are in, I figured I'd apply some of those same grumblings to other teams and see who else needs some help...

Colts: Manning chokes in the playoffs every year. Only SB win was when their defense carried them through a couple of his every-year stinkers. He's gotta go.

Cowboys: Romo chokes every year worse than Manning. Obviously, need a replacement here.

Cardinals: Warner is 37 years old and Leinart is terrible. Need to draft a top QB, and quick!

Patriots: Brady is injury-prone and with all those weapons only mustered 14 points in the SB. Obviously, need some better QB talent here.

Giants: Monster run game, top defense, and they go one-and-done in the playoffs? Eli's gotta go.

Eagles: Would have made it to the SB if not for several errant throws by McNabb. Obviously they need a guy to put them over the top.

Titans: Collins couldn't even make it with the Panthers (and our horrible QB situation) and Young can't beat him out. Definitely need to bring some new guys in here.

Vikings: Travaris "practice squad" Jackson? Are you kidding me? Next.

Green Bay: They let Rodgers develop for years under a HOF QB and he goes 6-10 ? His ass has gotta go.

Saints: How many 4th quarter comebacks or big-game wins does Brees have? Obviously he can't cut it in crunch time. Next.

Falcons: Ryan fell apart in the postseason. Need a change here if they ever want to win a playoff game.

Ravens: One game from the SB and Flacco goes 13/30 with 3 INTs?! Better get someone else if they ever want to win the big one.

Didn't feel like doing every team. Feel free to add your own... :rolleyes: :nopity:

Hearing about the terrible QB situation we are in, I figured I'd apply some of those same grumblings to other teams and see who else needs some help...

Colts: Manning chokes in the playoffs every year. Only SB win was when their defense carried them through a couple of his every-year stinkers. He's gotta go.

Cowboys: Romo chokes every year worse than Manning. Obviously, need a replacement here.

Cardinals: Warner is 37 years old and Leinart is terrible. Need to draft a top QB, and quick!

Patriots: Brady is injury-prone and with all those weapons only mustered 14 points in the SB. Obviously, need some better QB talent here.

Giants: Monster run game, top defense, and they go one-and-done in the playoffs? Eli's gotta go.

Eagles: Would have made it to the SB if not for several errant throws by McNabb. Obviously they need a guy to put them over the top.

Titans: Collins couldn't even make it with the Panthers (and our horrible QB situation) and Young can't beat him out. Definitely need to bring some new guys in here.

Green Bay: They let Rodgers develop for years under a HOF QB and he goes 6-10 ? His ass has gotta go.

Saints: How many 4th quarter comebacks or big-game wins does Brees have? Obviously he can't cut it in crunch time. Next.

Falcons: Ryan fell apart in the postseason. Need a change here if they ever want to win a playoff game.

Ravens: One game from the SB and Flacco goes 13/30 with 3 INTs?! Better get someone else if they ever want to win the big one.

Didn't feel like doing every team. Feel free to add your own... :rolleyes: :nopity:

Ok, lets start out with Patriots.

Seriously? They need to replace Tom Brady, who's taken the Pats to 4 SB's and won 3 of them.

Not too sure what your talking about with the Saints either. Maybe your joking. Brees threw for 5,069 yards last year and 34 tds. He had no defense whatsoever last year.

Matt Ryan was a ROOKIE last year who took a demoralized franchise to the playoffs. And he fell apart against a team that made a ridiculous run to the SB.

And Peyton Manning? Seriously?

I would take ANY of those QBs.

Ok, lets start out with Patriots.

Seriously? They need to replace Tom Brady, who's taken the Pats to 4 SB's and won 3 of them.

Not too sure what your talking about with the Saints either. Maybe your joking. Brees threw for 5,069 yards last year and 34 tds. He had no defense whatsoever last year.

Matt Ryan was a ROOKIE last year who took a demoralized franchise to the playoffs. And he fell apart against a team that made a ridiculous run to the SB.

And Peyton Manning? Seriously?

I would take ANY of those QBs.

he's being facetious

Ridiculous post. Surely no one can truly be this uninformed.

manning? brady? manning? warner?

really?

My bad, I forgot Roethlisberger didn't I? Though, I figured it was kinda obvious he needs to go. I mean he holds on to the ball forever and gets sacked more than any starting QB. Looks like David Carr back there. Just what a team that relies on the defense needs, a QB that gives up big chunks in field position... :rolleyes:

I don't know if anyone else caught this on first take this morning, but they had some beat writer on there this morning talking about all the free agent quaterbacks available under 30...jp losman, rex grossman,etc. At the end he said there wasn't alot of intrest in them, but said watch for Carolina to pick one up. Don't know who he thinks we are dropping for one of those...wondered if anyone else saw that.

We should drop our dead weight QBs, that's who. But, alas, like the teams I mentioned we are content with mediocrity. Look at Detroit taking Stafford and giving him the biggest contract in the league. Perfect! Then the Jets and Bucs both make aggressive moves trading up for Sanchez and Freeman. Awesome! These are the teams that actually know what it takes to win in this league! I mean, when I think of the Lions, Jets and Bucs, first word that comes to mind... winner. Ohhh, how I envy these teams...

Archived