• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More rookie hazing!

GolfRasta

feel like they could do it to someone who is more likely to make the team. Why haze somebody who's going to be looking for a job in a few weeks. That just seems mean lol. Much easier to haze guys making 500k a year or much more.

Agreed...Still pretty funny though

feel like they could do it to someone who is more likely to make the team. Why haze somebody who's going to be looking for a job in a few weeks. That just seems mean lol. Much easier to haze guys making 500k a year or much more.

Bersin will be fine. He lives next to Jerry Richardson for christ sake.

Everyones fair game lol

Bersin will be fine. He lives next to Jerry Richardson for christ sake.

oh yeah i forgot about that part. Kind of sad from the fact that he prob wont make the NFL but still a nice gesture to make him feel included. I did feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside when i got shoved into an equipment locker.

Archived