• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tannehill starting for Dolphins tonight

Rookies first start in Cam's stadium, with me watching in person, I am jizz-tastically excited right now!!! This is his audition for week 1. Hope to see a great game. How about a barn burner between the two teams eh?!

Hey Phin, is Wake playing tonight? I've talked to a few Miami fans today and it seems as though you guys 3 best defensive players aren't playing. Is it true?

Hey Phin, is Wake playing tonight? I've talked to a few Miami fans today and it seems as though you guys 3 best defensive players aren't playing. Is it true?

Out: Dansby, Burnett, Wake, McDaniel, Hicks, Garrard, Hartline

So you guys are going against our backup OLB, ILB, and without our best DE.

I am anxcious to see Vernon Olivier start in place of Wake, rookie from university of miami with a hell've a motor.

Austin Spitler and Jason Trusnik played great at LB with the 2's last week, so interesting to see how they do against the ones and Cam.

Texas A&M isn't exactly no where.

He was the 2012 draft version of the Cam media slam job.

Not talking about where he came from but how he came about. Tannehill was a receiver at A&M then switched to QB. He really wasn't on any one's radar and didn't do much to warrant the pick he got.

He had 1 good season as qb in college, as did cam (obviously cam was better).....and moved up the draft boards. Pretty similar.

But Cam has been a QB all his college career. People knew of Cam when he went to UF and the type of prospect he was. And when he was on the field he performed. The type of hate and criticism he got was much less warranted than Tannehill.

Archived