• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade help...

GolfRasta

A guy in my league has offered me Gronk in a trade for David Wilson. He has Bradshaw and wants to cuff him. I feel good with my 2 TEs with Gresham and Olsen, but it's always nice to have a stud that you don't have to think twice about playing. Obviously I would have to drop/trade one of my TEs if I did this. My 2 starting RBs are Trent Richardson and Doug Martin (who I feel pretty good about). Wilson was more of a "stash and hope" type of pick. My other 2 RBs are LeShoure and Alex Green...so this would make me a little thin at RB, unless I could trade Gresham for a decent RB.

What say you?

Yes you are reading that right... This is a 12 team league, and RBs have always been a huge commodity; especially RB handcuffs. I agree that this is a no-brainer...but I also don't want to leave myself thin at RB.

I'm thinking about a counter offer of bundling David Wilson and his choice of my 2 TEs, in return I would ask for Gronk and JaQuiz Rogers.

That way I would be able to get rid of 1 of my TEs and get another "stash and hope" type RB.

What you think?

Yes you are reading that right... This is a 12 team league, and RBs have always been a huge commodity; especially RB handcuffs. I agree that this is a no-brainer...but I also don't want to leave myself thin at RB.

I'm thinking about a counter offer of bundling David Wilson and his choice of my 2 TEs, in return I would ask for Gronk and JaQuiz Rogers.

That way I would be able to get rid of 1 of my TEs and get another "stash and hope" type RB.

What you think?

Then it shouldn't be a question. When you can get a 1st-2nd round pick, for a backup RB, a guy going in like the 11th round of most drafts...who cares? You're RB situation is kinda garbage right now anyway relying on 2 rookies (one of which is hurt), might as well cash in on Gronk.

If nothing else, get Gronk and flip him to someone again who knows nothing about football for another quality TE and a decent RB.

Archived