• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Campbell needs to start at RT

SuperMan

Think about it Bell has played decent at T but, I believe we need to put him at RG and have Campbell at T to get either Hangman or Silatolu off the field they were both downright awful.

I think this would improve both our pass blocking and run blocking.

Not having all our WRs running deep routes and not using mainly 3 WRs sets.....that will help our OL.

Chud just set everyone up to fail. Players weren't the problem at this stage.

We have a run blocking OL and Chud put 3 WR sets on the field all game and ran Al Davis routes. Not the OLs fault they struggled Sun.

I'd be all for it. Amini needs to stay on the field, he's only going to improve. Hangman, on the other hand, is only going to get worse at this stage in his career, and that's just something that we can't compensate for. We need to try something else, and the solution very well might be moving Bell inside. Guard is his natural position anyhow.

Not having all our WRs running deep routes and not using mainly 3 WRs sets.....that will help our OL.

We have a run blocking OL and Chud put 3 WR sets on the field all game and ran Al Davis routes. Not the OLs fault they struggled Sun.

I'm going to have to agree with CRA. He clearly did not see that Tampa was limiting the big play. We were running routes as if we had a great Run game and we didn't.

Our run blocking line got blown up every time we ran the ball, hangman was getting murdered.

I'd be all for it. Amini needs to stay on the field, he's only going to improve. Hangman, on the other hand, is only going to get worse at this stage in his career, and that's just something that we can't compensate for. We need to try something else, and the solution very well might be moving Bell inside. Guard is his natural position anyhow.

This is my sentiment exactly, Amini will improve with time and reps hangman was never more than average to begin with... he got blown up every time we ran the ball.

This thread isn't a knock on Bell I think he would be a better G than tackle and Campbell athleticism would give us more time to throw.

Hangartner has to GTFO

Why so much frustration with Amini, a rookie... idk, but Hangartner? SMH

I'm not frustrated with Amini so much, he is a rookie and his errors were mental when he was in position he did well Hangartner on the other hand just got beat to death.

Our run blocking line got blown up every time we ran the ball, hangman was getting murdered.

Yeah, those zone reads are not examples of the run blocking OL being asked to block for a RB.

Those zone reads are more about the RB/QB play.

OL ain't the issue nor was Williams.

Do we all think Bell would play that much better than hangman? I've never been a fan of hangman starting but I think the OL would have been fine if they were all on the same page. If ever 80% of those free running defenders got chipped we'd have some more sets of downs.

Archived