• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lines entering stadium

doghead28

I got to the gates at 1220 and I missed player introductions and kickoff for the first time ever. I was not happy at all. I was angry actually. What is the deal? Just be forewarned enter the stadium much earlier than usual if want to be in your seat for kickoff.

Same here! I got to the gate around the same time and that is earlier than I usually get there. I had done that because I knew the line would be extra long due to the new security, but I guess we all needed to get there even earlier :wacko: You would think hiring more screeners would be a good idea but I guess they didnt think of that OR maybe it is all on purpose so we all go in the stadium even earlier so we do less drinking and eating outside and have to buy more of their $8 beers.

Got through pretty quick at the South Gate around 12:15..short enough I didn't even keep track of time; only a few minutes <5

Quick trick: go through the bag check line without a bag

The lines prevent the crowd for the team intros but everything seemed to fill in once the game got under way. Stadium needs to improve that shizniz

People need to arrive earlier. Don't blame the stadium. That's one thing that sucks about watching a Panthers game on TV, there's only 40-50% of the crowd seated at kickoff. Borderline embarassing compared to other teams...and it's not BoA's fault as it has been like that for years.

People need to arrive earlier. Don't blame the stadium. That's one thing that sucks about watching a Panthers game on TV, there's only 40-50% of the crowd seated at kickoff. Borderline embarassing compared to other teams...and it's not BoA's fault as it has been like that for years.

Were you at the stadium yesterday and see the lines? If not, then shut the fug up becuase you have no idea what you are talking about.

Lines at the North Gate were significantly worse than I have EVER seen them. It literally took over 50 minutes to get into the stadium.

We were in line by about 12:15 and headed straight to our seats.....and we missed the Saints TD and the pick 6.

Were you at the stadium yesterday and see the lines? If not, then shut the fug up becuase you have no idea what you are talking about.

Lines at the North Gate were significantly worse than I have EVER seen them. It literally took over 50 minutes to get into the stadium.

We were in line by about 12:15 and headed straight to our seats.....and we missed the Saints TD and the pick 6.

Once again, still your fault.

/discussion

I walked right in at noon. Under 5 minute wait. Get there earlier.

Why the fug would you walk in an hour early? Thats a good 30-45 minutes wasted, that could be used on tailgating. I was in line at 12:40 and got in with 7 minutes to go in the 1st. If you werent at the game and you dont go to the games....you watch it on tv and think you know something.....shut the fug up!

It was beyond awful yesterday

Omfg you mean to tell me there were lines with 70,000 people trying to get into a stadium at the same time? No way!

You sit there and yap at people that didn't attend, let me ask you, have you ever been to any other sporting event? Lines are bad everywhere and you get there early and you don't have to wait. You want to tailgate and drink cheap beer for longer, the. You pay the price. But don't sit there and act surprised when there are long lines when over 15,000 people are trying to enter each gate.

Notice how I got through that entire post without insulting you? Maybe you should try that as well with your next response.

Archived