• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lines entering stadium

doghead28

So I got in line at about 12:15 and was in my seat by about 12:45 in plenty of time to see the end of warm-ups. The only thing I can think of for why I go through quicker than others is I had to go through the baggage check line and not one of the regular lines. But, to meet it felt like a pretty normal wait time. I won't be risking it at all on Thursday, though...gonna get in line a good hour before kickoff.

My biggest mistake was entering the North Gate. It is always the worst by far.

Sorry dude. But arriving for a game and sitting in your seat for an hour before kickoff us ridiculous. I have some tailgating to do before the game.

I got to Graham and 3rd at 9:30am...tailgated for 2.5 hours and walked 2 blocks to the gate. I think 2.5 hours is plenty of time to drink Several beers tailgating. 12:00pm was a great time to head into the stadium. By the time you walk to the upperdeck, grab a beer, and finally sit down, its about 20 minutes to gametime. You get to see the intros, flyover, etc. I missed nothing, including the tailgating.

Have had PSLs since Clemson, been to every type of game. MNF, SNF, playoffs, etc...and yes, Sunday was by far the longest it's taken for us to get inside. Every other year I know exactly when to leave my lot to get to the South Gate in order to get in to my seat before intros. Now that we know it'll take another 20 minutes or so to get up, it's not that bad going forward. However, for Sunday it was annoying and for some to say I don't know how to get to my seat in time, fuck off.

Did you see the Niners game last night? Blimp shots right before kickoff showed at least 500 people at two gates. Walk away from the tailgate and get there early. That's the only way. Panthers fans have never filled the stadium for player intros. It's sad.

San Fran is the new Oakland...takes them way longer than other stadiums to remove all the guns, knives and other weapons from them asslicking fans! They can't implode that poo hole stadium fast enough...hopefully with a few thousand select 'fans' still inside.

I got to Graham and 3rd at 9:30am...tailgated for 2.5 hours and walked 2 blocks to the gate. I think 2.5 hours is plenty of time to drink Several beers tailgating.

Well there is your big problem :D . 2.5hours is nowhere near long enough to properly get your tailgate on. I am more of a 6-7 hour man.....stamina is the key to everything in life.

At the TG by 6:30AM and to the stadium by 12:30AM.....now that is how ya tailgate proper. :D

We went in the South Gate at 12:25 grabbed a beer and were in our seats in 507 by 12:40. We must have just got to the gate at the right time, my wife even commented how fast we got through the line and into our seats.

I think the key is to stay the hell away from the North Gate. It was ridiculously crowded at 12:15pm.

I am gonna meander around to the East Gate and check that out Thursday night.

Archived