• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the hell?

Hawk

cha...all those key strokes for a single slice of pie...saddens me really. It was so much better back in the days of rep and rep whoring...people actually put some effort in...now...it's pie....pie....and look

<<< 85 fuging pie?

I'm ashamed

Oh yeah I remember when I cared about rep and all that. I think it used to be more relevant, you'd get rep for being a quality poster/person and/or making a legitimately funny joke that wasn't a personal attack.

We've lost the friendship element of the huddle that made this place so great. It's still there in small quantities, but overall it's lacking.

I'm to blame as much as anyone, we don't make it to tailgates like we used to, but then again we don't do much of anything like we used to. I guess two kids on one lousy income can do things like that.

Hawk is crying more than Panther fans after last nights "game" :)

starving babys in Ethiopia don't cry as much as panther fans after a loss...just head on up to that forum for a little while if you require evidence.

fire this guy, fire that guy, blame the coach, blame the owner....entertaining to say the least

Archived