• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwan Edwards

Rags

I remember when we were so desperate during the Fox era that Hollis Thomas and Tyler Brayton were our acquistions to improve. Rivera, Hurney scouts etc deserve credit for the Dwan Edwards signing and the selection of Frank the Pass Deflecting Tank.

I completely agree. Under Rivera, we have been able to find and bring in good talent, at key positions.

Nobody is going to confuse Ron/Dwan with Ngata/Suh, but they have both been a major upgrade over what we put on the field last year.

All of us saw how poorly McFua played last year, so it really shouldn't be a huge surprise to see the impact a couple of solid DT's can make.

I really hope Neblett is okay and will re-join the team after week 4. Dwan, Andre and Frank would give us a nice rotation at the 3 tech spot, keeping everyone fresh. That said, I'm not sure it's a given that Neblett returns from his mysterious illness.

Edwards has consistently been our best defender this season.

Kinda sad that he was a player that was cut from another team and joined our team at the last minute.

Archived