• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Rivera was fired, who'd you want?

Ruff

Just as the title suggests. If Rivera was actually fired/resigned/or his contract wasn't renewed, who exactly would you want to take his place?

Honestly, I've thought about it for a while, and I really don't know who the awesome coaching candidates out there, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be Mike Zimmer. We would keep the 43 base defense, would play with a toughness that other teams would respect, and it would probably piss off a lot of Falcons' fans, which would be hilarious.

Other than Zimmer, I think my next candidate would be Kevin Greene. I know Kevin Greene hasn't really been "the guy" in Green Bay, but he's fiery, he seems partially crazy, and could really give our team the kick in the ass it needs.

ugh.

Definitely not saying to fire our coach. But, I keep seeing all of these "FIRE RIVERA" threads, so I thought, who the hell would these people actually want in his place? Most people just bandwagon on the "FIRE X" threads, with no idea of what they would want after.

Definitely not saying to fire our coach. But, I keep seeing all of these "FIRE RIVERA" threads, so I thought, who the hell would these people actually want in his place? Most people just bandwagon on the "FIRE X" threads, with no idea of what they would want after.

gotcha.

Archived