• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

potential spoilers below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice the split second shot in the trailer for season 3 with a walker that looks a lot like Daryl?

0.jpg

I wonder if it is him... If so, they are going to probably have to replace him with an equally likeable character (maybe this Tyrese guy??? Michonne???)

Daryl isn't dying. He's arguably the most popular character. They'd be ridiculous to do it. Besides, Reedus has stated in an interview that he has turned down projects to focus solely on TWD. So, Daryl is here for at least this whole season. After this season, he's probably fair game again.

I'm thinking Hershel or T-Dogg are the next to go, and I think T-Dogg is more likely than Hershel, since Hershel is big in the Lori's baby storyline. He'll die, but I think they give him most of this season before they do it.

potential spoilers below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice the split second shot in the trailer for season 3 with a walker that looks a lot like Daryl?

0.jpg

I wonder if it is him... If so, they are going to probably have to replace him with an equally likeable character (maybe this Tyrese guy??? Michonne???)

that looks nothing like Daryl and you'd have to be a retard to think that AMC would spoil one of the highest rated shows on TV from a promo. C'mon man LOL.

I don't think you're going to see Tyrese in the show anytime soon. Like I said I honestly think Daryl is Tyrese. Kirkman has said he doesn't want to follow a linear storyline from the comics because the show and it's drama could very easily be spoiled.

For example: Rick doesn't kill Shane in the comic. It's similar in a way that Shane wanted to take Rick out because of Lori but Carl kills Shane in the comic.

Also, Dale lasts an extremely long time in the comic. But like I said last season, the reason Dale was killed off so early was because he was personally offended when Frank Darabont was released. The actor, Jeff DeMunn, asked for his released only to reconsider after a few days but it was too late. The writers had already written him off.

Hershel is going to take Dales spot in the group. Minor comic spoiler here: Dale is bitten like Hershel was and they have to amputate to stop the spread of infection. Hershel also dies early (like Dale) in the comics.

Fair assumption.

Tyrese is the man.

Yeah dude that hammer Tyrese cracked skulls with was awesome. That's another parallel between Daryl and Tyrese. Daryl has an extremely unique weapon that he uses just like Tyrese. Also, Once Shane died in the comic - Tyrese became Rick's #2 even though they butted heads. Rick and Daryl butt heads often and is there any doubt that Daryl is second in charge now??

Well, I guess if Herchel is out of the picture Carl can finally get laid

I have not read any spoilers on Hershel but I do not think he will be killed off - at least from the bite. Like I said earlier I think Hershel is going to take on Dale's role from the comic since Dale is no longer with us. Dale was bit just like Hershel in the comics and they had to amputate, but he survived.

I've only read to like the first 40 of the comics. Good stuff. I had a PDF file all the way up to 100 but it was erased.

Activision has a FPS coming out in 2013 that is based on Daryl and Merle. I doubt they'd kill Daryl the season right before a game came out starring him. I could be wrong, but you never know.

yeah dude I saw that and hopefully the game will be dope. I know that Walking Dead episode RPG that you can D/L online is incredible and a mega hit. I've watched some of the gameplay on youtube and it's almost like watching episodes lol.

One thing about Merle is I know he is coming back but I wish they would have kept that a secret as long as possible. It's probably impossible to do that though now with social media and everything. I really honestly hope that they keep the episode when he comes back a surprise. I don't want them to spoil it by showing what's going to happen on the next episode like they usually do.

If they are going to stay close to the comics then he will be safe for a while - they wont kill of the guy with the BA stamp of approval right when they bring in the gov and his guys. Spoilers below

So how many of those prisoners are redshirts for clearing the prison?

If they are going to stay close to the comics then he will be safe for a while - they wont kill of the guy with the BA stamp of approval right when they bring in the gov and his guys. Spoilers below

So how many of those prisoners are redshirts for clearing the prison?

4/5 prisoners are from the comic I believe.

Just based on my gut feeling - I'd be willing to bet one of them dies early. One turns into a traitor and tries to kill Rick and the group. Another one dies along the way. And one or two are absorbed by the group as a main character/member of the group for season 4.

yeah and right after the stuff hit the fan 4/5 prisoners where found no to be zombies. how many will survive from that group do you think - they how is not the same as the comic so we can make a game out of it. I am saying 4 of em are dead in the next 4 episodes.

yeah dude I saw that and hopefully the game will be dope. I know that Walking Dead episode RPG that you can D/L online is incredible and a mega hit. I've watched some of the gameplay on youtube and it's almost like watching episodes lol.

One thing about Merle is I know he is coming back but I wish they would have kept that a secret as long as possible. It's probably impossible to do that though now with social media and everything. I really honestly hope that they keep the episode when he comes back a surprise. I don't want them to spoil it by showing what's going to happen on the next episode like they usually do.

Yeah bro I play TWD game from telltale and its like watching an episode that you control in some ways. I never thought I'd like that type of game but it is by far my favorite.

And the FPS coming out is supposed to be Daryl and Merle together as the whole outbreak/end of the world starts. So it should be pretty sweet. I'm excited for it. But Kirkman did an interview in GameInformer this month and said that the game is based off the show and he has basically nothing to do with it which sucks. I guess AMC works really closely with him on the show but it seems they have the right to do whatever they want on it from what it sounds like.

Archived