• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012 Ryder Cup

Darth Biscuit

A classic choke of epic proportions.

Although I can't stand Olazabel, he put together a better Sunday playlist than Love.

The Euros had the momentum at the end of Saturday winning those 2 late matches and he decided to keep it going by starting with his stronger guys. Love should have put at least a couple stronger guys out there early, loaded the middle with the young guns and let Kuchar or Snedecker anchor. Sneds has played 10 of the last 11 weeks and he's probably exhausted, but he's also been playing afternoon tee times on Sunday, so the wise move would have been to start him later. Same with Kuchar.

A classic choke of epic proportions.

Although I can't stand Olazabel, he put together a better Sunday playlist than Love.

The Euros had the momentum at the end of Saturday winning those 2 late matches and he decided to keep it going by starting with his stronger guys. Love should have put at least a couple stronger guys out there early, loaded the middle with the young guns and let Kuchar or Snedecker anchor. Sneds has played 10 of the last 11 weeks and he's probably exhausted, but he's also been playing afternoon tee times on Sunday, so the wise move would have been to start him later. Same with Kuchar.

I agree that Davis Love made some tactical errors in his matches...

Putting Tiger in the anchor match made sense, since he's the guy with the most high pressure experience... even though that match turned out to be irrelevant...

I don't think I would have put Stricker in that second to last match, he was not playing well.

Overall, there wasn't too much Love could have done with the Sunday singles matches, we just got beat.

I think his biggest mistake was Saturday putting Stricker/Woods in over Mickelson/Bradley when clearly Phil and Keagan had the hot hand. I know he wanted to rest them but I think he should have let them keep playing. That one point would have made the difference.

Archived