• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calling LaFell out.

Rags

just waiting for Gettis to get back. Bigger, stronger, better hands, and much faster than LaFell.

Gettis is being overrated....LaFell runs every route but 1 better than Gettis and can use his body. We essentially have Gettis in Murphy already on the field

It was depressing to see Cam having to hold the ball so long in the pocket yesterday because NO ONE could get separation. I get that Williams and Samuel are good in coverage, but damn, besides Olsen, nothing was happening down the field.

lafell is a great blocker and a decent receiver.. ima give him more time to develop before i pass judgment.. i was glad to see cam using his check downs instead of trying to force something.. i hope managment decides to get this team a little more help through fa next year

Cam was holding the ball and the check down was open because they were dropping everyone in coverage. It is a copy cat league and they took the Giants blue-print of running all of our recievers off and rushing four. Their four are not as good as the Giants though and we had more time to throw. We do not throw slants. Chud just is not going to relent on making every play a fifteen yard or more pass. One screen a game thrown in for giggles. O yeah, Lafell is good at breaking down zones. Few recievers excell in man with the help of a complicated scheme.

How the hell do you know that? He never played a regular season game. So what you're saying is............Lafells is better than Chad? Let me know.

At this point in Chad's carrer they're both not much help.

No one respects Chad as a play anymore. He's not gonna take pressure off of smith or anything.

Archived