• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4th in sacks and 10th in INTS in the NFC, 7th for sacks in NFL

Brokenbad

These stats really don't mean anything without context.

We are terrible at tackling lately and don't get off the field on 3rd down. A defense VASTLY superior to ours will likely appear far lower on those lists because they get off the field faster.

I know everyone is looking for bright spots but this isn't it. Our defense is a liability.

I get tired of the Mark Barron comments sometimes for the simple fact that we have passed up numerous safties over the years. We needed Keuchly this year and it was a good pick. I do not think we have picked a first round safety since colleges started churning out these 6'2" 200+lbs guys that run 4.5 or less. I wanted George Iiloka from Boise in the later rounds. I understand that we do not draft for need all the time, but draft for it at least once Hurney.

Our offense bad. Offense no control ball. We give other team ball many time. With ball they can score points. Our defense never leave field. They score points.

autism-friendly

So u blame the defensive struggles on the offense.

And throw in a random Nortman MVP

Makes sense I guess. Last time I checked you need your offense to force a three and out or force a turnover

???

Archived