• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Helmet Case?

phidelt649

Hey everyone, I just picked up this gem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=280319981503

off Ebay and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a site to purchase a nice, but cheap, helmet case?

Thanks in advance!

$290 sounds like a hell of a deal judging from the original price, nice pick up, the Smith and Stewart sigs set it off on the logos

You buy a $725 helmet, but want a cheap case to put it in?

$290 sounds like a hell of a deal judging from the original price, nice pick up, the Smith and Stewart sigs set it off on the logos

Yeah, I had seen it sitting on Ebay for the past six months and would always stop to momentarily drool over it. Last week I was bored and sent him an offer of $290 just for shits and giggles.

Imagine my surprise when he said "Sure!" I got so suspicious that I read through the last seven months of his feedback and he has a 99.5% rating with almost 2000 ratings. So I went for it. Paid for it today and three hours later I got an email saying it had been shipped via UPS. Quite the Ebayer!

Oh, and the wife went half on it with me. ;-) I knew I married her for some reason.

Archived