• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats get #12 pick in lottery

Hotsauce

Gerald Henderson is younger Raja.

If the BCats take Hansbra, I'm gone.

Most of the Mocks I've seen have him going to Utah. A few said he would start for them at PF in his rookie season. I think it was off the fact that the Jazz are expected to lose Millsap and/or Boozer.

Man, IDK. Cats need a SG and a big that has a low post game. No PG and no SF.

Curry seems like a bust in the NBA ala Ammo, IMO. He can shoot the lights out but he will get worked over on the defensive end.

Henderson will be a good defender and is a heck of an athlete but his shot is crap and the Cats need a SG. He should be able to drive the ball and get to the foul line however. Him and Curry are complete opposites.

Ellington. I know, I know. I'm a huge Heel fan but even I don't know about drafting another Tarheel. He is a true SG with a sweet stroke. He is more atheltic than Curry but not Henderson. His D is also better than Curry but not Henderson. He did improve his D this year. He has a slow release, and that worries me some on the NBA level.

I can see the Cats trading up or down. I'd love to see them make a move to get Griffin but it'll never happen. The Cats would have to package Crash, Felton, and 12 to get the #1 and some crap contract and even then the Clips wouldnt bite. If I remeber correctly the Clips wouldnt take Crash for Kaman. The Clips have several good bigs. Thornton, Camby, Kaman, Randolf.

Archived