• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amanda Todd Commits Suicide

Herbert The Love Bug

Guest Super_Freak

Sad :(

Reminds me of my friend Morgan who killed herself over a year ago. Not from bullying. Just, just stuff..

So beautiful she was. Just 19 and with her whole life ahead. tragic. I remember posting about here when it happened.

Probably could've been avoided if she had self-respect, if her parents didn't give her unsupervised computer access, if she wasn't allowed to repeatedly create Facebook accounts, if she wasn't allowed alone with boys at such a young age, etc.

Hard to feel any sympathy for people who go out of their way to create problems. Awful parenting and a pathetic culture. We'll be seeing much more of this going forward.

no one should be pushed to the point of take their own life, but, wow, where were the parents at!?!?!?!?! seriously!?!?!?!?! this is the exact type of thing eminem rapped about after he was drug through the mud for sending the 'wrong message' to kids in his songs.

seriously, where the FUG are the parents?!?!

beyond that, you can't really blame anyone other than this girl's mother and father. sure, kids are ruthless and heartless. they will always be. parents need to be more involved.

parents.

I always told my step-daughter NEVER-EVER take nuderevealing pics of yourself and post-text-e-mail to ANYONE! I don't care how much they say they like you, love you, or think that you'd make a great model!

Once on the internet, they are there for life! In fact, I went farther and told her NEVER-EVER post anythng on the internet that you'd not want your children, husband or Mother ever knowing about!

Sorry .. don't feel sorry for the girl.. she got herself into drugs and alcohol,she started cutting ,she helped a guy cheat on his girlfriend. ..she did that .. nobody else made her. It should have been over after she moved. 1st world problems young lass.. hopefully others learn from you doing that.

Archived