• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Parking Across from Hartigans? Warning!

ucanefan

If you're planning on parking on Cedar St. Right off of Morehead then don't park in the grass lot straight across from Hartigan's bar, or any other West Parking inc. lots for that matter. I worked there for three years parking cars for Mike West the owner, he's an alcoholic with a terrible temper. After he messed up multiple times in one day he got in my face and cussed me up and down. He's a bad man and there are plenty of other places to park on game day. This is not to say anything bad about any of his other employees.

On a side note, I went to Hartigan's for the 1st and last time about one or two years ago and got a to go order since I was working across the street. The food was ok and the price about average but a month later after checking my bank statement they added $3 more to my tip I had left for a to go order!! So if you do decide to eat there, pay with cash.

I'm sorry am I missing something? What's so wrong with this post? You guys don't care who your money goes to or about dishonest people in our community? lol /shrug

panthers football forum. seems a bit out of place....you know, the whole griping/warning/psa thing regarding some restaurant and parking lot.

Haha ok I can see what you mean rayzor but I am talking about gamedays that the carolina panthers football team is playing. So it's not like this is a "What's that new burger place downtown?" or "What are they doin to the bridge on tryon" thread haha. And Dunn, I've thought about that too. I've worked Panther games for three years now so my sundays are pretty free lol. I didn't get fired either, I quit because of how he was treating his employee when I've been solid for three years. He even acted like he was going to punch me in the face and I've never been cussed like that in my life. I'm 22. I think he might have been drunk by the way he threw a such a fit. West parking is all over charlotte just like preferred is but probably just not as much.

Archived