• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Am Guarenteeing a Win Against Chicago

chknwing

I stand with chkinwing... I think they play this one and win it for Marty. Get ready for an upset

So they couldn't step up and get a win for Hurney when he was here and was actually responsible for over paying them, but they will step up and win "for" him when he is gone and not responsible for retaining them anymore?

LOL

all carolina has to do is get to cutler, he will make mistakes. Battle of FG's. Book it.

Battle of FG's? You seem to have forgotten that the Bears have Devin Hester and our special teams is anything but special. We might have more success just kicking it out of bounds and letting the offence take over on the 40.

Im siding with chknwing, kinda feel like the team needs this win.... I do work for some Bears' fans, they asked me what I thought was going to happen on Sunday. "2-5, 5-2 depending on what side youre on..." I just believe the team is better than what we have seen so far. Like I said, I hope a fire is lit up under all their asses... Can you feel it?

Also, I had a discussion with my little brother, a Bears fan, yesterday. He asked me what was up with Cam, why he's such a bitch, mopin on the sideline, not takin any responsibility ofr losses, throwin people under the bus, etc. I was in disbelief. I replied "Culter is your qb, you cant call anybody else's a bitch.." Sent him into a rage when i said Cutler is the King Bitchassness of the NFL... Gotta love trollin your brother....

If we win I will do something special FOR Chickenwing

If we lose I am doing something special TO Chickenwing

yeah Zod already said I was going to be deleted :( But there are like 10 ppl that have agreed with me, so they go down with me. And I dont make these guarentee threads every week. I just feel very confident about this game. This is a trap game for Chicago. Short week coming off a close win against detroit with a low score and Cutler is injured. A jacked up Panthers team will catch the bears off guard.

Archived