• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why do people hate Kyle Busch

Kyle rips jr.....too funny

People hate him b/c his isnt a part of the nascar brotherhood.....

Dont talk bad about another driver unless he wrecks you!!!!!!!!!

kinda funny he rips JR about blaming his crew chief and says if he doesn't run well he will do it again.....hmmmm sound familiar Kyle??? Let's see I remember when he ripped his crew chief when he wrecked his #5 car and then left the track for JR to finish the race in....If I were Kyle I wouldn't be the one to cast stones when you have done the same exact thing numerous of times in the past.....Actually JR hasn't been the one blaming the crew chief as much as the fans and Hendrick have blamed Eury Jr.

Hell Hendrick did not even want Eury Jr from the beginning, and now I am starting to know why...It is kinda hard to win 16 in 5 years and then only win 2 more in the next 4 years when the only thing that changed was the crew chief.......Like I heard somebody on here say JR has won 18 and Buddy Baker won 19 and Baker is considered a NASCAR legend

Busch lost his ride with Hendrick to make room for Junior. Busch goes out and wins a record number or races (in three different series, but still a lot of them came in Cup) and Junior continues to be Junior. If Busch had class, he would take the high road and would have lots of fans. But, Busch being Busch, he is reaping what he has sown.

Busch lost his ride with Hendrick to make room for Junior. Busch goes out and wins a record number or races (in three different series, but still a lot of them came in Cup) and Junior continues to be Junior. If Busch had class, he would take the high road and would have lots of fans. But, Busch being Busch, he is reaping what he has sown.

and depending on the rest of this season Busch might not pass JR in victories he had in his first 5 years racing full time, I doubt it because he only needs one more race to pass JR for wins in a 5 year span, but what a lot of people need to realize JR was a damn good driver for Eury Sr from 2000-2004, and if JR would have listened to Hendrick and left Eury Jr behind he might be passed the 20 win mark by now

ugh I will have to disagree with you somewhat on that one DD.....I would say Busch drives a lot like Earnhardt Sr did at the beginning of his career then he did in the late 80's and forward. I cannot argue with you at all at the beginning of Earnhardt's career, he was wreckless and not a care in the world except winning and it did not matter who he took out(which led to the Earnhardt/Waltrip rivalry)

I would still say Busch is still very wreckless in the way he drives, but you do have a point of him being like Earnhardt....He is more like him then JR has been, because JR would settle for a top 5 where both SR and Busch thought/thinks nothing but 1st place.

I have a theory as to Juniors early 2000 success. More about the lack of other top flight talent (it was sorta the time period where the "old guys" were going away. Terry, Jarrett, Elliott, etc. and before the new wave really got established) than just how awesomeo Junya was.

ehh we will see if this new crew chief thing works out....It is amazing how much a good crew chief will improve a driver

Also, you have to look at JR's involvement, in the early 2000's all he had to do was race......now he owns his own Busch team, he still has dealings with DEI and he did not have to worry about somebody else getting more money then him in his car.

He might turn things around and be successful or he might be this generation's version of Kyle Petty

Tweeder, remember the infamous pass in the grass race. Earnhardt was one of the most hated men in Nascar after that race. Not because of the pass, but because of the way he beat on Elliot's car for much of the race. Bill was faster for most of the race, but Earnhardt would hit bill's car at the beginning of each segment and caution, finally messing it up enough to slow it down. That was in 1987. And the youtube video I linked which isn't working now was from 1999 when he wrecked Terry Labonte because he couldn't pass Terry. Yea, Earnhardt did calm down some when he got older, but he was every bit as wreckless as Busch is when he was younger.

Fwiw though, I think that Nascar doesn't need to reign Busch in, they need about 10 more just like him to make it more interesting.

They may have similar driving styles. But Busch is a punk . The difference is their personalities. I think about every driver in Nascar could whoop Busch's a$$.

The Intimidator on the other hand didn't take crap from anyone.

Busch is a very talented driver though. He's just got a prima donna attitude

Dang I miss ol Dale

watching tapes and live from 80-87/88 he was just like Busch, the only really time he got wreckless was the Dega race where he and Rusty got into it, but other than that I do not remember him being wreckless like he was in the beginning of his career until the late 80s. Everything you mentioned except the Labonte thing happened 87 and before. Then in 96 sombody wrecked Earnhardt and he broke a few ribs, a shoulderbone and his ankle. That Bristol race which I was at he tried to pass Labonte 4 or 5 times near the end of the race, and I remmeber hearing Earnhardt said that if Labonte tried blocking him again he would wreck him, because he said it was ridiculous the fact that Labonte would try and hold him up.

That and Busch tries too hard to be the "Bad Guy," where Earnhardt was the Intimadator and really wasn't considered the "Bad Guy" especially throughout the 90's to the end of his life

If I compared anybody overall to Earnhardt it would be Gordon or Stewart (more stewart)unfornately

Archived