• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ARMANTI EDWARDS AINT A BUST DOGS

Mage

Hating on a Panther for making a huge 82 yard reception?

"Yea but he didn't score!"

"He should've cut back in and he would've scored!"

Who in the god awful fug are you to call yourself a real fan? Then on the other hand....

You think... If the opposition wants to focus all their attention on Smith, Olsen, LaFell let em! We got Armanti uncovered. You know, that QB turned WR that SUCKS! Because we all know Armanti is a WR born and bred! Yet he gets flack for not being a good WR.

AE fans remind me of the The Golden Calf of Bristol faithful with MUCH less justification (as if that were possible). He made a play... GREAT but that dosent mean he deserves to be on an NFL roster! Im sure there are players out there that can contribute on a more consistent basis, perhaps an actual WR that is not a project. Hell, the guy cant get a helmet most weeks. As a Panthers fan, I want to win! I dont support this team to make App grads feel proud to have one of their own on a NFL roster just to say he is on a team! The new GM is gonna clean house so enjoy his presence while he lasts.

Thanks for making the catch but... CUT that ass so this circus can end!

I'm proud of AE. TBH, as I said in the preseason, he looks so much more natural at WR than he did in the past. He was running great routes and seemed to be catching the ball much more naturally in the preseason, and in the last game of the PS he actually looked like a #3 candidate.

I don't know what he does throughout each week, but he has improved and offers a great deal of versatility at the least. I honestly am starting to question whether Pilares is legitimately better than him as an overall player... THEN, I think of all the awesome punt coverage plays Pilares has made. It's a tough call because I loved Armanti form the underdog aspect and feel he has great open-field ability and short-area quickness, but I've also been a Pilares guy from day one.

Archived