• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So no posts about leadership?

King Taharqa

I just made it back home to Charlotte awhile ago. Drove from Cary/Raleigh area to Charlotte about an hour after the game. And Im absolutely shocked in that time nobody has made a post talking about Cam's leadership. No commentary about his presser after the game? How did he do? Was he pouting?

Where is TonyN?

Where is 2jakefans?

Where is Highlandfire?

Where is Pantherclaw?

Where is MaulClaw?

For weeks when we lost, everything hinged on Cameron's "leadership", where are the people who psychoanalyzed that? Why nothing to add when we win? Or comments about the "intangibles" Cameron displayed today?

A win against the 32nd ranked pass defense doesn't make Cam the next Ray Lewis. He is still immature & has a lot of growing up to do. He's a 23yo kid carrying an organization. Get over it. You're bait trolling is weak & repetitive.

The defense finally doing their job for 4 quarters dont make em the Steel Curtain. They're a unit that Shanny felt he could go for on 4th down EARLY against and still have a ways to go before we can claim them as carrying us. I doubt anybody is putting the honus on our D to beat Peyton & Foxy next week. You guys getting butthurt over the glory a franchise QB receives are lame. Grow up, and be more confident in yourself.

Cam was a leader of men today, he inspired our defense to finally do their job for 4 quarters.

uh....not sure I can give Cam credit for the D play today. D was on the field a long time today. Since the offense did not put this game away....I think credit for the D is someone/something else.

uh....not sure I can give Cam credit for the D play today. D was on the field a long time today. since the offense did not put this game away....I think credit for the D is someone/something else.

Cam's leadership inspired his teammates. Without it, no way we win today. That TD pass before the half fired the D up for the second half and they actually rallied behind their QB. We should see more of that the rest of the year.

Archived