• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

manning vs. norman

Demaryius Thomas is a very passive receiver. The matchup will bode well for norman.

i don't have a lot of respect for their WR corps. i think our secondary matches up pretty well.

it's just peyton being able to capitalize on mistakes and windows. the CBs can't allow for any space whatsoever. they can't play soft on any down. they have to press and press hard.

i don't have a lot of respect for their WR corps. i think our secondary matches up pretty well.

it's just peyton being able to capitalize on mistakes and windows. the CBs can't allow for any space whatsoever. they can't play soft on any down. they have to press and press hard.

It would be sweet to shut down Thomas.. It seems like Norman matches up better when getting physical at the line. He isn't the greatest in soft zone.. I am a little worried about Decker on either Munny or Thomas.. He is pretty physical. Either way, this game is taking way too damn long to get here.

It would be sweet to shut down Thomas.. It seems like Norman matches up better when getting physical at the line. He isn't the greatest in soft zone.. I am a little worried about Decker on either Munny or Thomas.. He is pretty physical. Either way, this game is taking way too damn long to get here.

i don't think any of our guys are comfortable or at their best in a soft zone. it's not playing to their strengths, it's actually playing to their weaknesses.

Archived