• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give Cameron the Game Ball

King Taharqa

18-28, 306 yards passing, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 15 rushes, 54 yards (our leading rusher for the day), 2 TDs, 125 QB rating. Our QB got protected well for the most part today and the times he wasnt he was able to scramble and make some things happen with his speed and agility. He missed a couple throws early, but played outstanding. One of the best performances ever by a Panther on MNF.

18-28, 306 yards passing, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 15 rushes, 54 yards (our leading rusher for the day), 2 TDs, 125 QB rating. Our QB got protected well for the most part today and the times he wasnt he was able to scramble and make some things happen with his speed and agility. He missed a couple throws early, but played outstanding. One of the best performances ever by a Panther on MNF.

Are you kidding me? CJ all the way...Maybe Steve Smith too...God knows they get all the blame when we lose so they should get all the praise when we win...

/end sarcasm

I'm not taking shots at Cam, his play was astounding! I do think long term he needs to work on his accuracy to become more consistent.

The shot is more so directed at KT who needs to wipe his lips off btw after that hose job.

Look at my posts in the game day thread if you don't believe me, I think he has steadily improved over the last few weeks.

Archived