• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A lot of you guys sicken me

Lilsmitty09

and i love it when two lonely people on the internet team up, pick on a random user and feel so good about themselves. hahahaha. seriously though im out, please keep posting more things because you wasting your time and feeling all good about yourself behind your computer screen is pretty damn funny. keep pounding

Trying to control how other people cope with tragedy doesn't make you classy or empathetic. Saying it must be handled a certain way, the way you want it to be, or it's "sickening" is extremely juvenile and emotionally stunted.

Some people want to feel bad for the murdered woman and her orphan, and not give the piece of poo responsible the time of day; and that may include moving on immediately and having the game tomorrow.

It's not up to you to decide if it's "ok" to feel that way or not.

and i love it when two lonely people on the internet team up, pick on a random user and feel so good about themselves. hahahaha. seriously though im out, please keep posting more things because you wasting your time and feeling all good about yourself behind your computer screen is pretty damn funny. keep pounding

Why is it that you never directly answer or reply to anything said?

grievance days for an employee and shutting something down are not the same thing. typically there are other people that can step in and do the job that weren't affected by whatever tragedy the person grieving was affected by. and when it comes to something like say shutting down a power grid they would ship in other people to run it if it affected the entire staff of said hypothetical power plant, before they shut it down. :)

So you agree that KC should play tomorrow with their backup players?

BTW....there's about 10 random people on here with their own personal opinions that doesn't agree with yours and to you that's teaming up.

I'll let you know when my funeral is, i'll make sure to send you an invitation to attend.

Kick rocks!

This forum is full of classless jerks.. No wonder Panther Fans have such a bad rep. One of my very first posts here was giving a subjective opinion about cutting some players who were underperforming.

In less than 5 minutes, I was told to "go kill myself" and "eat a Wolf Pussy"

What it boils down to is a bunch of internet tough guys - none of them would talk that kind of smack to your face.

Archived