• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Gruden Talking with Raiders for HC Return

PeteRozelle

Am I the only one who does not understand this love affair that some of our fans have with Gruden?

The guys best claim to fame is a Super Bowl that he won with Tony Dungy's team. A team that probably half the coaches in the NFL could have won a Super Bowl with. What am I missing?

Well he did turn the Raiders into a playoff team, the team his Bucs beat in the SB, with Gannon at QB...people don't wanna give him any credit for turning the Raiders into a playoff team, only wanna discount him for "taking Dungys team to the SB"...and his Raiders coulda been in the SB the year before if it wasn't for the "tuck rule"

with all that said though, im not too big on him for the next HC spot, he never really could put it back together in tampa and i actually really like him on MNF...

Have you ever posted outside of Lovely Ladies? That's the most interesting part about this.

Lol... I used to. Dont have the time anymore. I read just about everything on here though. Most topics are already covered when I can post.

But the real question here is.. Since You know I post there, you must visit the area... How come you don't post there?

:cool:

Pete

Archived