• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Gruden Talking with Raiders for HC Return

PeteRozelle

Not sure if this has been mentioned, and technically its not Panthers related, but I know there are a few here that would like to see Jon Gruden as a HC here...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21265650/report-jon-gruden-raiders-in-talks-about-a-return-to-coaching

Pete

I think our team would be better the day this guy walked through the door. Gruden or Cowher would not take any bull and would know exactly what to do with very little lag time.

The players don't have to like Chucky but they better respect him. Gruden has done well with average QB's. I'd like to see him with Cam. Like him or not, the guy is a talented coach.

Dammit Jerry!!!!!

I think our team would be better the day this guy walked through the door. Gruden or Cowher would not take any bull and would know exactly what to do with very little lag time.

The players don't have to like Chucky but they better respect him. Gruden has done well with average QB's. I'd like to see him with Cam. Like him or not, the guy is a talented coach.

Dammit Jerry!!!!!

That I agree with

And the Panthers need that... for a while now

Am I the only one who does not understand this love affair that some of our fans have with Gruden?

The guys best claim to fame is a Super Bowl that he won with Tony Dungy's team. A team that probably half the coaches in the NFL could have won a Super Bowl with. What am I missing?

Archived