• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

George Kokinis, Marc Ross, and Dave Gettleman being pushed by Accorsi for the GM spot

Gabeking

I think I may be the only one that has Dave Gettleman as his current first choice :lol:

I'd be happy with Marc Ross too, though.

ross is the "sexy" pick, probably because he's younger but i think gettleman might bring more to the table. i'm not crazy about his age, but that's not a deterrent to me.

like you, i'd be completely happy with either.

Im really excited for the offseason now. We arent that many pieces away from being a true contender. This new GM/HC/OC regime if hired correctly and smartly could easily tip us over the edge. Id like to see us grab Gamble or Ross as GM then prehaps Shaw as HC then a solid OC who can use Cam in the most effective way has possible. Id like to see our first draft pick go to a beast DT then the second go to a nice WR to usher in and learn under smitty. then for 3rd id like to see us get more depth at the CB because i always feel are secondary is lacky due to the fact we always find ways to give up big plays to lose us close games that Cam has put us there. We also need to use our running game more. Its been so sad seeing our guys not doing poo. So yeah Ross or Gamble.

God please no on Kokinis. This is just Accorsi doing one of his old boys a solid from back in his days in Cleveland. Please no.

Kokinis lasted months with the Browns, I have a relative who was working for the team at that time, Kokinis and Manigni were both screwing (they're both married mind you) and they're both dicking the same girl named Erin O'Brien who worked for the Browns. Mangini rolled over on Kokinis, he has a "nervous breakdown" sues the Browns for wrongful termination and then scurries back to Baltimore.

The guy is a dipshit.

Quite a tall one.

Archived