• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'll say it again. I want Larry Fitzgerald.

I would love to have him. Probably my favorite non panther.

I know this is a madden esque trade, but perhaps gross and a 2nd rounder would do it? Then we could pick up Luke Joeckel... and then I wake up

How about 2nd rounder this year, 2nd rounder the following year... conditional pick OR player they like....

It's not Madden esque... it's really not. Cardinals are going to need picks in those rounds more than an aging receiver. We are two teams headed in opposite directions. They need to build the cockpit for a future QB (they won't find him out there this offseason). 2nd round picks will do that.

Are you even taking into account the various aspects this would entail or do you think this is a game of Madden? The guy has a 120 million dollar contract. There are better and more financially reasonable options out there for a WR. I'm pretty sure we already have enough cap problems. Oh and as for Dwayne Bowe, DO NOT want.

The thought of you guys getting a real stud receiver to go with Smith is downright scary! I felt really bad for Arizona today. It is true, Larry Fitzgerald deserves better.

My team is blessed with 2 hard to cover receivers, in Vince Jackson and Mike Williams. And, an emerging star running back in Doug Williams. Josh Freeman is nowhere Near the QB Cam Newton is, but IMHO, you guys lack another big time receiver like Smith, who is not getting any younger.

It would be truly scary indeed, if you guys are able to land either Wallace of Larry Fitzgerald,

Archived