• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Season - Greg Hardy for Captain.

Varking

You have to be a leader to be a captain. Hardy has shown zero leadership qualities. What you do on the field has nothing to do with being a captain.

Have you been to a Panthers game? He is one of the few people on defense getting in his peers face on the sidelines. He holds them accountable.

He didn't call them a sorry ass team, a falcon player did. A falcon player chirped at Hardy : "Ya'll are a sorry as team" to which Hardy replied "You just go beat by a sorry ass team, Baby!"

Quit being an idiot.

No need for name calling, I just listened again and still did not hear anyone call his team a sorry ass team. Bottom line, is you're a pro, act like it. Pure and simple.

No need for name calling, I just listened again and still did not hear anyone call his team a sorry ass team. Bottom line, is you're a pro, act like it. Pure and simple.

They were division rivals that disrespected us by saying that poo at their house after pulling a win out of their ass. Turn-abouts fair play. Quit being a sissy.

You need to listen again with the volume up. He did indeed call us a sorry ass team.

They were division rivals that disrespected us by saying that poo at their house after pulling a win out of their ass. Turn-abouts fair play. Quit being a sissy.

Listen dude, I dont care what they said, and where they said it, I know what they said. We let the play do the talking on the field. If he was so mad about it, he could have done more ON the field, not after the games. Thugs gonna be thugs. Pure and simple. Be a pro, handle your business like a man, and don't talk poo after the game like a bitch, when you're 3-9. Handled. Now STFU.

As much as I love him talking poo to the Falcons after the game, that isn't exactly the actions you would expect of a captain.

I can 100% guarantee that Luke will be a captain next year, and will continue to get fired up, talk poo, and get into shoving matches with offensive linemen after every play like he does now.

Good. I'm tired of this quiet, take the high road garbage.

Listen dude, I dont care what they said, and where they said it, I know what they said. We let the play do the talking on the field. If he was so mad about it, he could have done more ON the field, not after the games. Thugs gonna be thugs. Pure and simple. Be a pro, handle your business like a man, and don't talk poo after the game like a bitch, when you're 3-9. Handled. Now STFU.

He handled business on the field and afterward. Nothing wrong with some chirping. He wasn't cussing at specific players or picking fights. You don't have to get your panties in such a bunch about being wrong. Just because you played sports like a timid little girl doesn't mean everyone else does.

Archived