• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Brady just celebrated after running for a 1st down

Car123

Do you know for certain Tom Brady only celebrated that first down run? Do you know for certain Mr. Brady does not celebrate everytime he runs for a first down?

The big difference maybe several things. 1. We are Panther fans so we see everytime Cam does it. 2. Cam runs for more 1st downs so he does it more.

Double post

Do you know for certain Tom Brady only celebrated that first down run? Do you know for certain Mr. Brady does not celebrate everytime he runs for a first down?

The big difference maybe several things. 1. We are Panther fans so we see everytime Cam does it. 2. Cam runs for more 1st downs so he does it more.

I was just pointing out a difference in the situations. That is all.

I don't care at all about Cam's first down pose. As long as he delivers wins, he can stand on his head after a first down for all I care.

I only wish he would come up with a better pose and celebration....the twinkle toes step and point is a little weak. If he is going to give the media poo to talk about, then give them the full uber swag treatment.

I was just pointing out a difference in the situations. That is all.

I don't care at all about Cam's first down pose. As long as he delivers wins, he can stand on his head after a first down for all I care.

I only wish he would come up with a better pose and celebration....the twinkle toes step and point is a little weak. If he is going to give the media poo to talk about, then give them the full uber swag treatment.

I love it when a QB puts the team in position to win or keeps them in the game and is penalized/marginalized for it bc he doesnt play Free Safety or didnt get the Defensive Coordinator's head phone to continue in our base defense.

Not picking on you Madhatter but wow someone is not a fan of someone...

I love it when a QB puts the team in position to win or keeps them in the game and is penalized/marginalized for it bc he doesnt play Free Safety or didnt get the Defensive Coordinator's head phone to continue in our base defense.

Not picking on you Madhatter but wow someone is not a fan of someone...

I am a HUGE fan if Cam. I think his potential and physical abilities are off the charts.

My point is that people tend to not care about any of this when the team is winning....it cures everything. It is in no way solely on Cam for the way we have struggled to close games out. It us a complete team issue.

Defense has had lapses...OLine had struggled...WR's gave struggled to separate....and God knows the coaching staff has let us down.

QB's always get too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. That us just the way it is.

Once Cam and this team puts it all together, the critics will slink away and write about something else.

Hatter is juts pointing out the bad analogy again. I too am not bothered by Cam's celebrations but his celebrations are not on par with Brady's.

We know the media is making a big deal about his first down pose. My point is if he is going to do something (and give them fuel), give them something over the top.

The Patriot machine.

10 straight 10 or more win seasons.

I can only imagine ownership and a Coaching Staff that does what they do.

What play in the pootiest division in the NFL not named the AFC West and the worst QB division in all of the NFL so you get 6 wins guaranteed every year?

When the Jets is the second best team in your division you should be fired if Tom Brady is your QB and you don't get 10 wins.

They may be 5-0 in their division but they are only 1-2 in the NFC West and they play San Fran this weekend with a chance to get back to .500 ;)

Brady celebrated a key first down.....Cam does his pose EVERY running first down.

Big difference.

Even though I really could care less about how any player celebrates.

Wow took 3 pages for someone to get it.

Yeah Tom celebrated the first down that pretty much put the game away. You know, like when we are in the 4th quarter and we need to extend the drive....and we can't get that winning 1st down.

Except in the case of the Patriots, that 4th quarter winning 1st down often happens in the 3rd quarter.

Archived