• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gameday Thread: Raiders @ Panthers...

KillerKat

chud needs to go I think, too inconsistent. Wouldn't be surprised if JR kept Rivera though.

Glad we pulled out the win, and glad we won with Cam throwing an INT so the dumb people who claim we can't win if he has a turnover can go away.

Dude Chud needs to go before anybody else

Unfortunately, you keep Rivera

You keep Chud

You make me dislike Cam.

I cannot make you do anything. That's of your own personal choice.

Take responsibility for your own emotions like you expect of Cam. I watch a lot of football and see QBs behave worst than Cam and no one is making much of it. Don't get why Cam isn't allowed to be human.

Believe you me, I'm rooting for this team to succeed. But I simply don't get the shallow nitpicking ever move Cam makes whe I sit and watch other QBs do worst no one seems to care. That is simply my beef.

None of those folks sitting in suits judging Cam are better than him as humans. You and I both know that.

Dude Chud needs to go before anybody else

Unfortunately, you keep Rivera

You keep Chud

yeah very possible, but you never know. hard to know what the new GM will do.

I mean a win is a win, sometimes you win big, sometimes you win ugly.

frankly the defense has improved so much I am not really eager to lose Rivera... the guys on D have really taken to him I think and we are in position to have an excellent D next year with a couple improvements.

chud needs to go I think, too inconsistent. Wouldn't be surprised if JR kept Rivera though.

Glad we pulled out the win, and glad we won with Cam throwing an INT so the dumb people who claim we can't win if he has a turnover can go away.

Please tell me you didn't believe them...LOL

I'm sure the next one will be...The team can't win if Cam throws multiple INTS.

This game was ugly for two reasons:

1) Our o-line was hot garbage

2) The refs were flag happy

Our O did not perform well, but when you can't run the ball or pass protect, it's not going to be pretty. Nonetheless, they pulled out the win and that's all that is important. And a big shout out to our D. They have been playing inspired ball.

Where has another QB in the NFL walked up a to a ref, screamed at him and bumped him (even though it was an accident I think), and received praise on this forum and/or did not get penalized for it?

I don't blame him for being frustrated, these refs blow, but come on. He made a mistake and for the first time in weeks didn't have an amazing game.

Big deal... Sometimes your insanity regarding attacking people who point out his flaws make it seem like a much bigger deal than it really is.

Was Cam reacting in the moment? Did he later apologize? So what's the big deal?

Why are you making so much out of every thing Cam does as if he isn't human just because you claim you never seen QBs do that. I have seen QBs react in all sorts of ways towards refs. Does that make me a liar or a Cam nut grabber?

All I want to know is, is Cam allowed to be a human being with you guys? Why do you seem to have a hard time seeing him just like yourselves? Have you folks seen how you react to every single part of the game on this board? The extreme treatment of this young man is clearly outrageous.

Was Cam reacting in the moment? Did he later apologize? So what's the big deal?

Why are you making so much out of every thing Cam does as if he isn't human just because you claim you never seen QBs do that. I have seen QBs react in all sorts of ways towards refs. Does that make me a liar or a Cam nut grabber?

All I want to know is, is Cam allowed to be a human being with you guys? Why do you seem to have a hard time seeing him just like yourselves? Have you folks seen how you react to every single part of the game on this board? The extreme treatment of this young man is clearly outrageous.

I've seen QBs (or at least other players) do it, and every time I've seen people react negatively to the player doing that. I don't think Cam is special in how people reacted at all IN THIS THREAD (I haven't watched post game poo and if people really are upset he didn't get ejected, fug 'em), I think what is special about Cam is that he has a group of people around the internet that take virtually anything even slightly negative about him on this forum and blow it into some huge media conspiracy. There's also a huge group that can't admit he can do things well, too, but often these two groups don't go head to head, they instead go after the reasonable people who just get frustrated by poor plays... no matter who is responsible. The reality is people in this thread were upset because Cam did something dumb - something understandable in the moment, but something dumb.

Being a great player, a good teammate, a leader, even a good person, does not prevent someone from occasionally doing something dumb. He'll learn from it - and still possibly do it again, because like all the greats, he has a lot of passion.

Big deal.

I've seen QBs (or at least other players) do it, and every time I've seen people react negatively to the player doing that. I don't think Cam is special in how people reacted at all IN THIS THREAD (I haven't watched post game poo and if people really are upset he didn't get ejected, fug 'em), I think what is special about Cam is that he has a group of people around the internet that take virtually anything even slightly negative about him on this forum and blow it into some huge media conspiracy. There's also a huge group that can't admit he can do things well, too, but often these two groups don't go head to head, they instead go after the reasonable people who just get frustrated by poor plays... no matter who is responsible. The reality is people in this thread were upset because Cam did something dumb - something understandable in the moment, but something dumb.

Being a great player, a good teammate, a leader, even a good person, does not prevent someone from occasionally doing something dumb. He'll learn from it - and still possibly do it again, because like all the greats, he has a lot of passion.

Big deal.

I agree with you...

But other players, except certain QBs get raked over the coals when the over-react. I know, I've watch Tom Brady lose it a couple of times with refs and players. The media mentions it but quickly moves on. Not so with Cam. And does Tom apologize? Does anyone demands he gets benched? I seriously doubt it.

In all honesty, I think a lot of those who defend Cam see the obvious bias shown towards him. It's like Cam sits with a towel on his head and it's critiqued to no end, and before you know it his character gets called into question. Like serioiusly?

Why try to pretend Cam is not intentionally being molded into the next VY by folks like Peter King and his buddies in the media? It wouldn't be the first time they tried painting Cam into a typical football player with "issues." ESPN tried to make so much out of the incident between Cam's father and the MSU agent in an attempt to created another Reggie Bush, agent paying football player to play, incident but it seemed they wanted to paint Auburn as the buyer of Cam not MSU. FAILED!!! I guess that is why the next best thing is to paint him inot another VY, complete with "immaturity issues." That seems much easier to do, I see.

I intentionally defend Cam because I see what's being done to him and it's honestly not fair. I'm kinda tired of players who are decent people being used as pawns to push these folks like Peter King's silly ego driven agenda. I don't defend Cam's actions, as much as I ask the question, why the over-reaction over everything he does? Especially when after the smoke clears, the real story gets told and he apologized to the Ref?

Archived