• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting Chip Kelly Story

mav1234

LMFAO!!!!!!!

JUST YESTERDAY PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT WANTING HIM BC OF ARTICLES LIKE HOW HE WANTED FULL CONTROL IN DECISION MAKING. NOW, ONE LITTLE GOOD STORY COMES OUT, AND EVERYONE WANTS KELLY NOW. LMFAO!!!!! HOW PEOPLE CHANGES THEIR MIND SO QUICKLY.

LMFAO AT THE HUDDLERS.

why you yelling?

if he can win i don't care how much control he has.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

JUST YESTERDAY PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT WANTING HIM BC OF ARTICLES LIKE HOW HE WANTED FULL CONTROL IN DECISION MAKING. NOW, ONE LITTLE GOOD STORY COMES OUT, AND EVERYONE WANTS KELLY NOW. LMFAO!!!!! HOW PEOPLE CHANGES THEIR MIND SO QUICKLY.

LMFAO AT THE HUDDLERS.

... the "Huddlers" aren't a hive mind. I pretty much guarantee you the people who were saying they don't want him because he wants full control aren't the same ones that are saying they want him because of this story (or wanted him before this story was published).

I am far from fully sold on Kelly, and would be surprised if JR bought into him.

But I gotta say, bringing him into the fold with his brusque manner and his rep, added to Cam's swag and reputation around the league...well, let's just say it would be fun to watch. We would officially become the bad boys of the NFL, especially if we started winning big.

You think we get roasted in the press now? Ha, you haven't seen anything yet!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

LMFAO AT THE HUDDLERS.

GREAT POINT HAHAHAHA LMAO ROFL LOL LULZ!!!!

I am far from fully sold on Kelly, and would be surprised if JR bought into him.

But I gotta say, bringing him into the fold with his brusque manner and his rep, added to Cam's swag and reputation around the league...well, let's just say it would be fun to watch. We would officially become the bad boys of the NFL, especially if we started winning big.

You think we get roasted in the press now? Ha, you haven't seen anything yet!

thats just one of many draws for me.

i want this team awesome and hated.

Archived