• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Very Nice Press Conference by Cam

chknwing

LOL it's always something...

"Damnit, Cam won so he isn't sad or moping, what can I bash him for?....ah! He stuttered! Stutterer! Is Cam illiterate??"

It speaks to a bigger problem that some of our fanbase just cant accept our QB for who he is. When Jake, Jimmy, & Matt were our QBs a lot less attention was paid to their press conferences and people really didnt care. They accepted them for who they were despite their lack of talent and judged them on performance ONLY.

We all know what the real issue is. Not worth getting into another worthless debate over it resulting someone getting banned.

Lets just enjoy finishing the season strong and our franchise QB beating the golden boy brees in his smelly ass dome.

You'll not find a bigger fan or someone that wants Cam to succeed more than I do.

But he is not a well spoken young man. He could use a public speaking coach in addition to his QB coach.

What the fug does it matter when it comes to winning a football game about public speaking to reporters? That's completely assbackwards.

Cam's come a long way this year. I'm very proud of him. He's not the smoothest at the podium, but I think he's just being careful about what he says/doesn't say. I don't blame him.

Cam has been infront of this sort of media since his college days.And in all honesty, I have yet to see any QB giving a real good interview after losing a game. As Zod stated, it's easy to criticize someone when you're not the one doing it but opinions are free.

Archived