• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RGInjury

SCP

Some of you people need to get of your fuging high horse. No one here is cheering for the fact that RG3 got hurt. No one is happy he got hurt. At worst, people just don't give a fug that he's hurt, and why should they since we aren't Skins fans?

The fact is that he DID get hurt, as many people said that he would. Pointing out the fact that he got hurt, and that he's injury prone is NOT classless. You guys can ignore reality all you want.

Making fun of his moniker by inserting injury references is not the same as cheering for his injury, or hoping that he's permanently disabled.

His coach rolled the dice with his "franchise" qb's career and he very well may have ended it for him prematurely. Shanahan is a fuging retard and RGKnee is an injury prone QB who's body combined with his playstyle will not last, long term, in the NFL.

It's not the like the kids dead. He had a knee injury, we can point it out all we want.

You people are fuging pathetic. Remember how up in arms everyone was when the NOLA fugtards were celebrating Cam's injury? That wasn't cool and neither is this. I wish RG3 a speedy recovery; don't think it was that bad because his knee wasn't iced, but I wish him well none the less. Some of the people on this board are savages that need to be neutered for the good of mankind.

Some of you people need to get of your fuging high horse. No one here is cheering for the fact that RG3 got hurt. No one is happy he got hurt. At worst, people just don't give a fug that he's hurt, and why should they since we aren't Skins fans?

The fact is that he DID get hurt, as many people said that he would. Pointing out the fact that he got hurt, and that he's injury prone is NOT classless. You guys can ignore reality all you want.

Making fun of his moniker by inserting injury references is not the same as cheering for his injury, or hoping that he's permanently disabled.

His coach rolled the dice with his "franchise" qb's career and he very well may have ended it for him prematurely. Shanahan is a fuging retard and RGKnee is an injury prone QB who's body combined with his playstyle will not last, long term, in the NFL.

It's not the like the kids dead. He had a knee injury, we can point it out all we want.

This is why SCP and Floppin are the best posters on this board.

You people are fuging pathetic. Remember how up in arms everyone was when the NOLA fugtards were celebrating Cam's injury? That wasn't cool and neither is this. I wish RG3 a speedy recovery; don't think it was that bad because his knee wasn't iced, but I wish him well none the less. Some of the people on this board are savages that need to be neutered for the good of mankind.

No one's cheering for him being injured.

Making an image (or posting it) with a handicapped logo in place of the G in "RG3" is classless. I'm sorry if you disagree but it is. No problem pointing out the kid got injured and that you thought it was inevitable. Quite another to take it to that low of a level. Put it this way, how would you react if someone did that to Cam after a severe injury??

Looking at Redskins offense pre/post knee aggravation argues a little differently. Like I said, I hate the Skins, I hate their fans, and I live amongst thousands of them BUT - lets be realistic, they probably would have one barring the injury.

No they wouldnt, Skins win by running the ball on first and second down. Hawks took that away in the second half and forced Griffin to throw on third and long. They said it was their game plan. Pete Carroll just said it again in the post game news conference.

Making an image (or posting it) with a handicapped logo in place of the G in "RG3" is classless. I'm sorry if you disagree but it is. No problem pointing out the kid got injured and that you thought it was inevitable. Quite another to take it to that low of a level. Put it this way, how would you react if someone did that to Cam after a severe injury??

I would be pissed that he was injured, but why would I care that someone inserted an image into his name regarding his injury? They aren't implying that it's a good thing that he's injured, or that they are glad that he's injured - only that he's injured.

I would be pissed that he was injured, but why would I care that someone inserted an image into his name regarding his injury? They aren't implying that it's a good thing that he's injured, or that they are glad that he's injured - only that he's injured.

There's a time and place for that poo, and right after the injury isn't it....

Saints were cheering when Cam got hurt, but Cam got right back up and still whooped their ass. Not exactly the same tho.

Archived