• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A.I to the 'Cats?

joemac

As much as it would hurt team chemistry, I think it could work as a stopgap for us to find that legit number 1 scorer.

I'm for a 1 year experiment if Coach Brown thinks he can get the most out of AI and if it doesn't work, it's one year, cut him.

He would become the go to guy on the team and be the clutch late game scorer the team needs to go with Augustine and Wallace. I doubt we would keep Felton and sign AI. If we did, that would be great. It would give us two clutch guys in Felton and AI and give us some much needed scoring.

Two years ago maybe. Not now. Does he have the speed? He might still have the hunger but I don't know.

I'm sure Brown can work him in and maximize his talents.

This is a huge year for the Bobcats. No playoffs and this entire franchise is in serious trouble.

Maybe the whole reason is to sell at least 3k more a game and maybe AI is worth that much I don't know.

Getting him might be the short term answer for both tixs and just enough to get into the playoffs, long term that is tough.

Archived