• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey fellas..It's gonna be ok

ncmonzta

If we land Norv than yes, Chud can take a hike. If Chud gets Norv, I will say letting him go was a mistake because I don't see a better alternative.

Anybody that doesn't run the read option 100 times a game against the most athletic defenders in the world, Craig!! The world!

I think a lot of the freaking out is because keeping Rivera really only had one large plus - continuity. Now that that plus is gone, we're looking at a scenario where the offense needs to learn possibly two systems in two years.

I think a lot of the freaking out is because keeping Rivera really only had one large plus - continuity. Now that that plus is gone, we're looking at a scenario where the offense needs to learn possibly two systems in two years.

The good thing about Cam and why most of us wanted him here was because of his ability to improvise on broken plays. His decision making has greatly improved and the rest of the offense are seasoned vets that can gel in the offseason. Unless someone comes in with a system wilder than Chud's I wouldn't be too worried.

The good thing about Cam and why most of us wanted him here was because of his ability to improvise on broken plays. His decision making has greatly improved and the rest of the offense are seasoned vets that can gel in the offseason. Unless someone comes in with a system wilder than Chud's I wouldn't be too worried.

I'm not that worried honestly. If anything, Rivera is going to run a simple/streamlined offense to minimize the impact of a new OC. He really does need to win to stay put. I think the team will do well with some of Chud's "I'M SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU BITCHES" trickery removed.

I want us to be an offensive team and would love to eventually get a smart, o-focused HC but think we'll be better off this season leaning on the strong D Rivera/McDermott built and actually using our RBs more than 8 times per game.

Agreed. I know that is the reason I was initially bothered by the news. I now reserve judgement until a replacement is named.

Archived