• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Shula for OC bandwagon

Awesomeness!!

He had a good offensive with Dungy in Tampa Bay. I cant name one dude from that team. At Alabama after the Mike Price poo, he held down the fort. The O wasnt a juggernaut, but it was the SEC, and we held our own. We have to keep things consistent for Cam. No need to bring in a brand new scheme that is completely foreign to our players. Shula is legit. He will pound the ball, and off play action Cam will throw 30 tds at least. Hire Mike Shula, and roll damn tide.

Name one person on that squad.

He had Warrick Dunn and Mike Alstott, two pro bowlers.

He had a top 5 pick QB in Trent Dilfer.

They spent a first rounder in WR Reidel Anthony.

Result? 10 points a game.

We used to say the Shula offense was run run pass punt. That held true 90% of the time.

Seriously, GTFO, you have no clue what you are talking about. Even Dungy, the most loyal coach in the game, canned his ass after a few seasons.

How is it every single one of your threads is a stupid idea. I literally dont understand how it's possible every single time. I mean you think at some point the whole blind squirrel thing would come into play here but with you it never does. Literally every post you make is widely regarded as absolutely stupid.

I think it's because you either feel you that you're intelligent so you look for opinions that aren't popular and try to form a bandwagon around them to illustrate your "intelligence" but there's never actually any recognition from you that the reason your idea isn't popular is because it's absolutely idiotic.

Either that, or you really are just that much of an ignoramous.

Archived