• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which Big Man do you choose?

bLACKpANTHER

Who do you choose?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Big Man fits us best?

• Cody Zeller
    • Nerlens Noel
    • Alex Len

well whatcha think?

He was impressive. Offensively, I think he is slightly better than Noel. As far as rebounding and defense, no question that Noel is way ahead of him. I think Len has a lot of potential, but mostly as an offensive guy. The Brook Lopez comparisons are not far off.

However, when I look at Noel, I always see KG. I know that is a pretty hefty projection on him, but that, IMO, is truly his ceiling. His intelligence level on both ends is very high. He can make great passes on offense and knows when to go up with the ball strong. On defense, his instincts are tremendous. He seems to always be in the right place for the rebound and can block shots with the best of them. His length combined with his jumping ability and instincts combine for him to be a force down low. He definitely needs to put some meat on his bones and needs to work on some offensive moves (he did show a nice little running hook to his left that didn't drop but looked good, however). I think Noel's ceiling is very high.

I did see the Len vs Noel game. However, you also have to remember that Noel was at a disadvantage. He was a freshman on a team of freshmen playing in their first game together. Len is in his second year on a more experienced team. That game itself is what put Len on the map for most people (myself included). Watching them progress through the season, Noel seems to have developed a good amount so far.

Archived