• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Need Huddle Relationship Advice

CarolinaNCSU

Old man poo here, but my advice is move on, or let her be the back up as Delhommey so wisely stated. Too many options to be stuck with one girl at your age. Trust issues are incredibly hard to recover from in a relationship. Now you'll likely always have something to concern yourself about, and since you've gone through her phone, so will she. Neither of you will trust the other and this will drag out to a bad outcome in the long run anyway.

Just my jaded point of view.

I know the feeling man. Last year I had a long distance relationship with a girl who went to school about an hour and a half away from me. We'd rarely see each other and she was too pretty for guys not to pursue her but I trusted her. Around late March we spent a weekend together and like you, I was curious so while she was in the shower I went through her phone. Turns out she was talking to this other guy and the texts weren't the kinds you'd see if she considered him "just a friend. I decided not to confront her about it but to see how things went in the relationship first. Well it turns out the day after I returned to my school from visiting her she broke up with me over text, her reasoning being that she "wasn't ready for a relationship." I called her out on the other guy and she broke down and said she had slept with him and was having feelings for him, more so than she did for me, and that she couldn't help how she felt. It was some of the worst pain I've ever felt but it taught me an important lesson: the majority of women are lying cheating sloots, and even when you feel like you can trust them they're off getting rammed by another guy.

Archived