• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Need Huddle Relationship Advice

CarolinaNCSU

You guys broke up, eh?

If she wasn't hooking up with your friends she certainly will be now. Ignore her and go hook up with some random girls at the bar and post vague messages about it on Facebook. Like take a couple of pics with you and some girl and post it on Facebook. I can promise u she's gonna do the same.

You guys broke up, eh?

If she wasn't hooking up with your friends she certainly will be now. Ignore her and go hook up with some random girls at the bar and post vague messages about it on Facebook. Like take a couple of pics with you and some girl and post it on Facebook. I can promise u she's gonna do the same.

you give horrible advice.

you give horrible advice.

That is your opinion. She's 22 and been with the same guy since since she was 15?

What do you think she's going to do now since she's able to go out? The same thing HE should be doing as well. My advice the whole time has been to move on.

^^Yeah I may have confused people with that, but we've only been together 2 of those years, on 2 separate occasions. Other times were on and off flirting/hanging out, and we have both had long relationships outside of each other during that time period.

And she's always gone out. When we broke up about 6 months ago, she had a period where she went out, basically acted like a sorostitute, and came back to me. Now that it's over this time and for good, she's probably going to be single/go out for a bit, date the baseball player, slut it up some, yada yada. She has daddy issues too, just to add to everything.

"Slut it up"

"Acting like a sorostitute"

"Daddy issues"

Excuse the bluntness but you're lucky she hasn't given you a STI.

You're her security blanket. Youre always there for her to run back to after some frat bro or baseball player beats it up a few times then moves on to something else. Time to give that bitch a reality check!

And tbqh - once you slam one or two other girls you won't care that much anymore.

Let me preface this by saying I worry, past trust issues, or whatever it may be, causes me to worry....

I had very similar thing happen when I was college age. I can't speak for your situation, but: If I had it to do all over again, knowing what I know many years later, after I saw those messages, I would completely remove that girl from my life.

YMMV. Good luck.

(Also, didn't read thread, just OP)

Archived