• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brown's unsure about future of Cribs & Dawson

L-TownCat

Kickers are never 'sure things', no kick that he has ever kicked in college would be comparable to a kick that he would have to make in the league under pressure. Dawson was 29 for 29.....making all his field goals.

That is with everyone in the draft. Sturgis made some clutch fgs to win games. Dawson is the main scorer for the browns at times. I mean come on its the browns.

@ the 12 yard return avg... That helped the browns a lot huh? I mean they've not been able to finish over .500 in the last couple of seasons.

You need to do more than return punts. He's not even a good WR.

If the Browns were to cut either of those guys, we should at least kick the tires. Cribbs is a former probowler and has some upside.

Still is. He didn't have that bad of a game yesterday.

3 catches for 56 yds and a TD.

Plus the 3 kick returns for 80.

1 fumble though.

That is with everyone in the draft. Sturgis made some clutch fgs to win games. Dawson is the main scorer for the browns at times. I mean come on its the browns.

@ the 12 yard return avg... That helped the browns a lot huh? I mean they've not been able to finish over .500 in the last couple of seasons.

You need to do more than return punts. He's not even a good WR.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've read on here recently

Archived