• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign DT Colin Cole

Catalyst

A 50 lb bag of flour is better than Fua

With all due respect, a 50 lb bag of flour would not know when to jump on the snap count.

Edge: Fua

Also it is well documented that 50 lb Bag of flour has terrible work ethic, does not go hard on plays and is a non-factor in the locker room...where is this flour love coming from?!?

With all due respect, a 50 lb bag of flour would not know when to jump on the snap count.

Edge: Fua

Also it is well documented that 50 lb Bag of flour has terrible work ethic, does not go hard on plays and is a non-factor in the locker room...where is this flour love coming from?!?

But add a few things to flour and you can make delish pancakes.

Edge: Flour

Remember him. Good signing

No you don't. His parents probably don't even remember him playing. A guy that has not played in 2 years is a good signing? Please, oh God of the Free Agent Signings, tell me why this is a good signing. You are probably thinking of Nat King Cole.

No you don't. His parents probably don't even remember him playing. A guy that has not played in 2 years is a good signing? Please, oh God of the Free Agent Signings, tell me why this is a good signing.

the only thing i could possibly see is gettleman found a hidden gem. no way to know that for a long time, though.

Archived