• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential FA targets according to the Observer

BigBeezy

If we can get Cook, I'd take cook.

Walker is prob a better blocker, but Cook is a pass catching tight end beast!

Walker IS a better blocker. Not close. I think with our awful O-Line, A TE like Walker would be amazing. Both the run and passing game would improve a lot if he is used right. He needs to work on his hands but he has good speed and gets open a lot and can go up and catch it. Even still he's much better overall than Cook at this point.

Walker IS a better blocker. Not close. I think with our awful O-Line, A TE like Walker would be amazing. Both the run and passing game would improve a lot if he is used right. He needs to work on his hands but he has good speed and gets open a lot and can go up and catch it. Even still he's much better overall than Cook at this point.

I think Walker would be a better fit, but no way is Walker the better player. Cook is a beast. Just been dealing with poor plays at QB.

Put him with Cam and it's gonna be wild!

IMO, another quality TE is not only a cheaper option than WR, it is also a better fit for this offense. We cannot afford a WR that is better than what we have. We can however, afford a TE that fills a need.

Olsen, Cook, Smitty, and Lafell. Yeah, I like that group. And you can still run the ball. Win/win.

Archived