• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No fine for shoving a ref to the ground during the Super Bowl

SgtJoo

Are you saying Cam didn't deserve that fine? You can't be serious. Players are not supposed to influence the refs' decision-making by scaring the sh*t out of them. Getting in the face of refs and intimidating them because the penalties you want aren't being called is just crossing the line. What Cam did was immature, disrespectful, and unsportsmanlike. Williams just lost his cool in the biggest game and did something stupid. While I think both of these players deserve fines, what they did were two completely different things.

And he didn't push the ref to the ground:

i1kPXKi.gif

Are you saying Cam didn't deserve that fine? You can't be serious. Players are not supposed to influence the refs' decision-making by scaring the sh*t out of them. Getting in the face of refs and intimidating them because the penalties you want aren't being called is just crossing the line. What Cam did was immature, disrespectful, and unsportsmanlike. Williams just lost his cool in the biggest game and did something stupid. While I think both of these players deserve fines, what they did were two completely different things.

i1kPXKi.gif

haha good 1

it's the world vs. cam + his loverboys

give it up already who the fug cares, people need to stop worrying about other players and hope Cam can mature and take responsibility without whining as much as his fans

No one said he didn't deserve a fine but honestly how can you justify what Williams did; Superbowl or not he was wrong and I was rooting for the Ravens. And before you ask I am not a nuthugger but damn really don't make excuses. What Williams did was also immature, disrespectful, and unsportsmanlike. Black and white uniforms and Red and Gold uniforms don't even come close in appearance.

i1kPXKi.gif

Could you point out what made you think anyone was saying Cam didn't deserve a fine?

It's the same reason District Attorney's go after celebrities.the bigger the fish, the bigger the splash. Goodell loves his power to punish who he wants, when he wants. In this situation it was a small fish and bad pub for the league. Why have it on a constant loop on espn for the next 3 days until some baseball player gets caught with roids.

Bogers crew cannot keep a game under control if the two games I've watche him officiate this past season are any indicator. What a joke.

It's the superbowl. If I was the coach if be pissed if my players weren't fighting for it. I also liked the way he and his team refed this one. They let the players decide this game. Great job to them

Guest BlueBoy

i1kPXKi.gif

That push look pretty bad in your gif. Wow! You can't do that to anyone, especially authority figures. Just, wow!

Archived