• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Bungie game: Destiny

Doc Holiday

People still play this game? Wtf

Good grief, you sound like the bungie forums!

There are several of us who still enjoy the game.  It's not a game for everyone.

Personally, I'm looking forward to "trying" the match made weekly heroic.  When I get that done, I'll have enough coins for buy two things from Xur (if he has anything good).  I'm not hardcore at all...

I had a funny thought though while driving to work.  What if he sold the Ruin Wings and Ghorn again...personally I'd be thrilled =)  But imagine the out cry from the forums and internet about it! =)

People still play this game? Wtf

Played almost every day since the beta in July. Three level 32 characters and 50+ exotics and I still really enjoy it. I play other games too but always come back because the shooting mechanics are fantastic and raiding with a chill group is a blast.

So I'm pretty active on the b.net forums (I know, I'm a sad person), but I'm curious to what my fellow huddlers are experiencing in Destiny.

1.  Do you end up grouping with folks either via MM or LFG that are offensive jerk-faces?

2.  Do you have a LOT of people who skip out on strikes or go AFK for entire strikes?

3.  In the Crucible, do you end up with a lot of people who quit early or really play that stupidly on objectives?

I see a lot of 3 when I do play.  I have a few AFKers, but I've not had any really terrible human beings through MM or LFG.

After next reset I am going to start organizing Crota normal runs where I do 90% of the work and the rest of you reap the loot. Level 27 and up is welcome even if you can't do anything. Will probably be on Thursday or Friday nights.

I'm in, but do me a favor let's try for Thursday at least this week BC I go on call for work on Friday. If I get a call I'll have to leave immediately. If you can't I understand. Bu t any other time I'm good.

Anyone else lose their mind when you finished the urn missions?

Pay for the urn. Fill that bottomless mother***** up. Give it back to xur only to find out he has what your looking for the entire time. He doesn't even return your coin. Tightwads on the tower. lol

Archived